I flew back home to Northern Ireland yesterday and while I was at the airport I thought I’d pass the time by devising this little game. So whether you’re jetting off alone or with friends and family see how quickly you can spot each of these….
1) A middle aged man trying too hard to be hipster
2) A man in a hawaiian shirt
3) An adolescent wearing a baseball cap in reverse
4) A businessman in a suit with a newspaper under his arm
5) A disgruntled looking member of airport staff
6) An unnaturally jolly member of airport staff
7) People speaking in a foreign language who look smug because they don’t think you can understand them (I love my degree)
8) A crying baby
9) A spoilt toddler
10) A boy in a football jersey
11) Someone listening to music with offensively large headphones
12) Someone collecting money for charity
13) A confused looking Asian/ group of Asians
14) Someone typing furiously on a laptop
15) A mysterious looking man in dark glasses who could possibly be in MI5
16) A hen party
17) A fast food chain
18) A menu with a hideously overpriced cup of coffee
19) A disabled seating area which is pink for no apparent reason
20) A suitcase with a funky pattern.
If you have any suggestions that could be added to the list please leave a reply!